1. I put 750 gr of cream cheese at room temperature in a bowl and batil.
2. Add 4 eggs one by one and beat.
3. Add 220 gr. of cane sugar Jesper and I kept beating
4. I added 3 spoons of Ban Chá Tea
5. Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
6. Add to the mixture 40 gr of sifted flour and 150 g of cream. I beat and let it rest.
Process 300 g of sweet vanilla cookies and mix with 150 gr. of butter. Integrate well and cover a mold with the mixture.
Finally, I covered with the cheese mixture. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let it cool in the oven for 1 hour.
Take to the refrigerator for 3 hours. I covered with red berries and serve with a delicious tea Ban Chá cold