For those who prefer to take mate in a cup, we share here a delicious and special recipe for Mate Cocido.
Prepared with Green Tea-flavored Yerba Mate, it will provide bioflavonoids to your daily diet, which regulate cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of cardiac disease; it also contributes to achieve better oral health due to its fluoride content.
- Place a teaspoonful of Jesper Yerba Mate with Green Tea for every cup to be brewed.
- Pour the necessary amount of boiling water
- Let it sit for three minutes
- Strain infusion into cup.
- You can also take it cold, as a refresher, either sweet or with some lemon
- Secondary Effects: NONE
- Can be taken in the amounts you want to. Has no restrictions.
- Can be purchased in pharmacies, health food stores and herb stores.