Get surprise your friends with this recipe easy to make and low in calories. Black tea, strong flavor, combined with ginger of a special flavor to a simple black tea biscuit.
240 ml of water
2 tablespoons of black tea JESPER
200 gr of wholemeal flour
1 teaspoon of yeast
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon ground ginger
150 gr of JESPER whole sugar
55 gr of cold butter
1 lightly beaten egg
2 tablespoons of molasses or honey
- Precaletá the oven to 180ºC
- Boil 240 ml of water with 2 tablespoons of Black Tea for 8 minutes
- Mix in a bowl the flour with the yeast, the baking soda, the salt, the ground ginger and the sugar.
- Add the butter cut into cubes and work with your hands, until you get a texture similar to bread crumbs.
- Incorporate the egg, molasses or honey and filtered black tea. Mix until homogeneous.
- Place in a mold (previously greased) and bake for about 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.