For all coeliacs we share a simple and delicious recipe to savor at breakfast or snack with some delicious mates.
- Butter 200 grs
- Syrup c / n
- Corn starch 150 grs
- Cassava starch 150 grs
- Whole milk powder 150 grs
- Sugar Integral Jesper 80 grs
- Salt 1 cdita
- Lemon zest n / n
- Vanilla essence without Tacc
- Fresh yeast 30 grs
- Xanthan gum 10 grs
- Egg 3
- Milk c / n
- Place the manioc starch, corn starch, milk powder, sugar, salt, lemon zest, essence, shelled yeast, xanthan gum, eggs and process in the processing vessel.
- Go adding milk little by little while processing to form a sticky but uniform bun.
- Take the refrigerator on film for an hour.
- Stretch with a stick (using corn starch if necessary) forming a rectangle.
- Spread the dough with the butter almost ointment (17 degrees) and make a simple return. Rest covered in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- To stretch again with a palote and to give two more simple turns (turning the base each time and resting in the refrigerator between each round).
- Stretch and cut triangles with sharp knife (not serruccho) with guillotine movement (straight down and at one time so that the puff pastry can not be lost).
- Screw the triangles forming watchmen, bend the ends and place in a greased plate in a strong oven for 15 minutes after proofing for 20 minutes covered in film.
- Brush with hot syrup.